Tuesday, May 22, 2007

American Cafe, Landmark Mall, Alexandria, VA

I stopped eating at the American Cafe some years ago, but I figured since I was at Landmark Mall, I would go and check out the bathroom. Surprise, surprise. "sigh" It was not good. The first thing I noticed when I walked in the door was the roll of toilet paper rolled across the floor. The room had 2 stalls and neither had a roll of toilet in the dispenser. The toilets needed cleaning as did the sinks and one stall had a leak with wet toilet paper on the floor. One soap dispenser was leaking and the mirrors were dirty. There was a changing table in the room, but it was in an awkward place right in front of the stalls. I didn't expect much from this place so I wasn't disappointed. I must say the bartender was very nice. I have video, but I am having editing issues thanks to Vista! I really need to do a rant about it!

No comments: