Thursday, May 17, 2007

McDonald's, Verizon Center, Washington, DC

OH boy...this was a completely horrid experience! Just getting into the bathroom was an ordeal. The sign on the door directed me to a manager for the key. The manager said it should be open; it was not. I asked another worker, who directed me to the security guard who finally (after knocking) opened the door. My goodness, I almost wish he hadn't opened it. Dirty, dirty, dirty!! Graffiti everywhere, no soap, no hand towels, dirty commode and here's the kicker; as I'm checking out the place I hear a knock at the door. I yell, "Just a minute". More knocking, I yelled louder. Do you know what happened next? The security guard starts opening the friggin door (the additional lock was inoperable)! My lord, had I actually been going, I would have been completely exposed! It was like one of those recurring nightmares come to life. I don't think any further detail is required. Don't go here and if you do make sure you have someone watch the door for you. You won't see me here. Oh yes, least I forgot even the diet coke was disgusting.

No comments: