Tuesday, July 31, 2007

McDonalds, Braddock Road, Annandale, VA

On the occasion that I have extra time in the mornings; I sometimes treat the kids to breakfast at McDonalds. Now, I'm sure my 5 readers have noticed I haven't posted in quite some time mostly due kids' summer schedule, so please know this doesn't happen often. Additionally, as I continue my review of bathrooms; my choices are getting smaller and smaller. There are times I wish I hadn't looked because once I know the restroom in an eating establishment is sub par; I don't go back. Fotunately, the bathroom near my 2 year old's daycare was spotless!! Whew! There were no frills, of course, but it was impeccably clean and well stocked. The largest stall also had a changing table for little ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Have you been to the McDonalds bathroom in Annandale on Little River / Braddock. Worst ever!

Lavatory Lady said...

Oh please don't tell me that!! I went in the morning, perhaps before it had a chance to get horrible. I'll have to go back in the evening hours and see if I get the same result. At what time of day were you there??

LL