Monday, April 23, 2007

Beverly Wilshire Hotel Lobby Restroom, Los Angeles, CA

OK, it's the Beverly Wilshire so expectations were high. My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel in February 2006 and every expectation was exceeded. I love everything about this hotel and this is where I plan to live when I retire. Yes, I liked it that much! The hotel lobby restroom was fantastic. The bathroom was beyond clean, there was no visible paper, water stains or even a speck of dust anywhere. The soap provided was Molton Brown and the scent was fresh and clean. I have since begun using it in my own home in certain rooms. It was nicely decorated with good lighting and fresh flowers. The best part, an attendant gave me a fresh warm towel to dry my hands. It's really unfair to pit this against your everyday bathroom because it is truly in a class by itself. For me, it's the standard by which all other bathrooms are rated.

1 comment:

txdave said...

Interesting blog and you write well, very narrow subject with limited appeal seems to me, but tht's your call.

Internet readers tend to like shorter posts, smaller bites, if you will.

Some color, photos could liven up the blog, and I would add comments abt the food, at least a few dishes, if not whole menu.

Take a look at

assertivenesssucceeds.blogspot.com

waterfallsuplift.blogspot.com

might give you some ideas.

good luck

dave